Goals

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tooth Brush Life

The thought of being a toothbrush makes me cringe inside my body. Everyday I get used just to brush the scum off of peoples teeth for about five minutes. Then for the rest off the day I am stuck in an old cup for twelve hours or more, its like prison, I'm stuck with some other guys like me, named Tongue Scraper and Floss and they suffer the same fate as I do, every day, the same routine, the same torture. The brushing is like a living hell, a big goofy looking giant takes me and almost drowns me under the faucet, then dumps this awful smelling paste on me then using my hair he grinds away at his repulsive teeth. It smelt as if this giant had gargled feces and I couldn't get the smell out of my hair. But one day, this giant came home with a new and improved electric tooth brush, named Sheelah, she was a fine looking thang, and as soon as she came in I was gone into the trash, and nowadays I hangout at the local trash disposal, life's good.

1 comment:

  1. Being a tooth would be terrible. Imagine bring handles by this giant in the morning and having their disgusting morning breath and having your hairs go in their mouth and have to take in that repugnant smell. It's as foul as it comes.

    ReplyDelete